[MPlayer-users] xineramascreen support in svn versons

Morris Beverly morrisb at avpresentations.com
Tue Dec 12 20:51:24 CET 2006

Hi,

I had been using the RC 1.0 pre8 version with mandriva 2007 and getting
my wide format videos to play across both video outputs with
"-xineramascreen -2".  With the svn version from today and an svn
version from a couple weeks ago, this seemed to have no effect.  When I
go to fullscreen mode, it only plays on one output with the other
black.  I went back to the RC version and it works again.

I'm using an nvidia card - Quadro FX 1500 - in a twinview setup (X is
not configured with xinerama).

Is there a new method to get the fullscreen mode to play across both
monitors, or is this a new bug (or feature)?

thanks,

morris