[MPlayer-users] Two minor quirks

Warren Crossing warren.crossing at timecircle.com
Sat Dec 16 12:09:53 CET 2006

Hi Jeremy,

Does this happen when you start mplayer and open a movie from the
command line? Or only when opening a movie from the gmplayer file open
dialog? For example,

mplayer -zoom -fs movie.mov
gmplayer movie.mov

What if you quickly flip out of and back into fullscreen mode?

For some reason guiIntfStruct.Playing is 0 even though the movie
actually is playing (The gui doesn't know about it).

I checked by adding printf to /opt/MPlayer-1.0pre8/Gui/mplayer/play.c

This makes me think some initialization code is being missed somewhere.

Another symptom of this is the the theme bakground color is not blacked
out, until you flip out of and back into fullscreen mode!

Warren Crossing