[MPlayer-users] Trouble with grab tv via mencoder

yopt prayer at list.ru
Sun Dec 24 00:50:22 CET 2006

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:07:47 -0800
RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:47:17 +0300
> yopt <prayer at list.ru> wrote:
>
> > :width=400:height=300
>
> Capture height always needs to be exactly full (576 for PAL), or half,
> or 1/4th, etc.
>
> And you really should keep height and width multiples of 16 or ANY
> video encoding you do.

ok. i'll try this.

> > dsp open: Device busy
> > setfrag: Bad file descriptor
> > tunerfreq:ioctl: Invalid argument
>
> That doesn't look good.
> Do you have the correct audio device selected?  Your output doesn't
> show any audio capture at all.

mencoder, as i think, cannot grab audio from bktr, just because there
is not support for this, i mean in bktr. Audio output from taperecorder
plugged in "line in" on sound card. There is both, video and audio, in
output file.
And... I tried to grab with transcode. Transcode
were pretty work with this options "width=400:height=300". But
transcode cannot record audio at all, at least in same time with tuner
grab (on FreeBSD only, i think). So mencoder willbe more usefull for me.