[MPlayer-users] mplayer reports incorrect time pos

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Thu Dec 28 20:12:31 CET 2006

I had problems seeking in the dvd titles recorded with my dvd-recorder using
MPlayer 1.0rc1-3.3.4, it didn't go where I wanted.

Now I tried with MPlayer dev-SVN-r21779-3.3.4. This problem seems to be fixed,
but there's still a problem: the current second reported by the A: V: line is
wrong. I think the time shown is relative to the current chapter. Any way to
get the absolute time?

The "get_time_pos" command in -slave also gives the incorrect value.

The OSD does display the correct time.

--
Pepe