[MPlayer-users] OSX: disable "auto-sleep" while playing a video?

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Mon Feb 6 14:25:38 CET 2006

Hrm .. that's interesting. Never actually noticed if I had this
problem. It could be that usually when I'm playing something in
windowed mode, I'm also doing other stuff in other apps and when not
I use it fullscreen. I'll have to test this.

Which output driver are you using (sdl, macosx, quartz, ...)?

Mohammad A. Haque                      http://www.haque.net/
                                         mhaque at haque.net

   "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown