[MPlayer-users] two parts DVD problem

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Feb 9 21:28:02 CET 2006

Hi,

On Thursday, 09 February 2006 at 20:37, Artur Lipowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a DVD movie (orginal) which is splitted into two discs. The first
> part plays flawlesly but the second disc is displayed as a pure black
> screen.
> "-osdlevel 2" shows that movie start from 1:56:00 and after few seconds
> time wrap up to begining.
> The xine plays both discs without problem.
>
> MPlayer is compiled from CVS snapshot taken yesterday.

Well, your source is patched and badly, at that, because...

> The same result for dvd:// as for dvd://1
>
> Any idea what's wrong?
>

> MPlayer dev-CVS--4.0.2 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
                 ^^
... pristine snapshots have a version string up here.
Please retry with unmodified MPlayer source.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression