[MPlayer-users] streaming jpegs realtime

Gergely Kontra kgergely at mcl.hu
Wed Feb 15 01:29:54 CET 2006

Hi!

I've a webcam. I can download a jpeg snapshot from it.
I'd like to make a realtime stream from it.

I wrote a script which saves the jpegs into a directory, and I know,
that mplayer can play jpegs as a movie, but the frames created after I
start mplayer won't show up, and the stream ends.

Any ideas how can I see that stream online?
(I also want to reencode that stream (consecutive jpegs are very
similar), but I guess if I can solve the playing problem, it would be
very easy)

thx
--
+-[ Gergely Kontra <kgergely at mcl.hu> http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely ]------+
| PhD Student (Room:IB113)  PGP ID: 0x7E3846BF  Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656 |