[MPlayer-users] DVB Problem: NO AUDIO

Thomas Raschbacher lordvan at lordvan.com
Sun Feb 19 22:16:37 CET 2006

Hi

I tried the 512k one but it didn't make any difference.
it only works when i manually specify the aid..

anyway.. i didn't mean to bind the muxer to dvb_stream but it'd be nice to
have an option to automatically pic the pid's fromt he channels.conf and
pass them on as it would be done by the user using command line options
otherwise.

Regards