[MPlayer-users] mpeg-ts

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:46:29 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/21/06, Alejandro Vargas <alejandro.anv at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/2/20, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com>:
> > If possible, upload a sample that will allow devs to reproduce your
> > problem somewhere, and give a link to it.
>
> You can download this 2 samples of the problem. If you check inside
> the files, you will see some text data what I supose is the cause of
> the problem. The files contains mpeg-ts info as transmited in digital
> video broadcast.
> http://anv.homelinux.org/sample1.ts (7Mb) (the problem can be seen at
> the very start of the video)
>
> http://anv.homelinux.org/sample2.ts (3Mb) (the problem can be seen at
> the time indicated by mplayer as 20:50:07)

I can indeed reproduce the problem here on my machine, with MPlayer,
VLC, xine, ffplay.
There's no guarantee that this problem is easily solvable, but hey,
now, there are samples, so that's one step closer to getting this
problem fixed :)

I CC'ed the MPEG (de)muxer maintainer.

Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger