[MPlayer-users] mplayer with really big avi movie

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:23:40 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 19:16, RC wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:56:25 +0800
>
> 陆然 <hephooey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > look for the answer in the  source code, I found that the avi demux
> > read the a dword value as the endpos  of the movie, and the movie
> > ended at the exact pos when playing with mplayer.
>
> You might try -demuxer 35

Some update: I tried -demuxer 35 and waited about 6 min before it start
playing. seeking does work but it still died at the EOF place with the
following message:

cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE9D6E221FF !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE99723ECC1 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE99723ECC1 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE95765B782 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE95765B782 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE917A78242 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE917A78242 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed
cache_stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0xFFFFFFE8D7E94D01 !
Cannot seek backward in linear streams!
Seek failed

MPlayer interrupted by signal 2 in module: decode_audio
Uninit audio filters...
[libaf] Removing filter dummy
uninit audio: pcm
uninit video: dshow
vo: uninit ...

BTW, don't know if it is relevent, the video is in a windows machine, I tested
it with mplayer.exe compiled with mingw 3.1.0, and smbmount the file to my
linux box and played, both have the same problem.

--
Best Regards,
LR