[MPlayer-users] No more vesa in cvs

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:13:16 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/23/06, Stefan Sassenberg <stefan.sassenberg at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I always used MPlayer 1.0pre7-3.3.6 and sometimes the option -vo vesa.
> Now I got the latest cvs version and the compilation after configure
> --enable-vesa fails:
>
> In file included from vo_vesa.c:18:
> gtf.h:4:17: vbe.h: No such file or directory
>
> I think I need vesa. Can you help me?

I don't use vesa, but if I remember well, you need to have vesautils
built and sourced by MPlayer's config script somewhere before building
mplayer: http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/vesautils/

Vesautils is mainly code taken from MPlayer and put in a separate
project so that 3rd party projects can use it too.

Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger