[MPlayer-users] Can I start using subversion for getting latest version of mplayer?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:18:30 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/27/06, Vijay Gill <vijay.s.gill at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I tried searching and found a mail from Diego Biurrun telling that he was
> had set up the subversion repository for mplayer. Is it live an kicking now?
> Can I start using it and stop using CVS altogether?

Nope. Only NUT sources and the homepage are converted to SVN.
FFmpeg and MPlayer will be converted some time in the near future
(part of the conversion to SVN can't be automated).

Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger