[MPlayer-users] MPlayer hangs playing 'Sony Pictures' DVDs.

Alexander Roalter roalter at cs.tum.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:18:56 CET 2006

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>> Maybe I can send one up to Karlsruhe, I have problems with all the Discs
>> from Seinfeld Season 4, 5 and 6.
>
> I have those disks in PAL version, and they _play_ just fine.
>
> Guillaume
 From your name I assume you have the french ones? If they play fine,
good. But I'm talking about the german ones (although I was under the
impression these would all be the same: UK, F, D). But if they play fine
with you, I'll have to get home soon and redo the play_title (with the
ifo-information), maybe you can do the same with your discs (and also
make sure they are the same PAL discs with the same disc ID/creation
date etc.)

cheers,
Alex