[MPlayer-users] Horizontal lines

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Fri Jan 13 20:29:23 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:20:00PM +0100, kunt1z wrote:
> Giacomo Comes ha scritto:

> >>Could you tell me a filter to use? Thanx!
> >>
> >-vf pp=fd
> >
> Niet, it doesn't work. Non funziona! But don't you think it's strange
> that if there is an interrupted instance of mplayer it works?

I assume that the difference in the two istances are due to different vo.
Usually the first instance uses xv and the second x11 because xv is already
used (check the output).
If this is the case then using -vo x11 will make mplayer work for
the first instance too. But this is only a workaround. Really you
should find a way to use -vo xv (may be with -norct as suggested in
the other post).

Giacomo