[MPlayer-users] WMV Crash

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:06:45 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/21/06, Dan Smythe <dnsmythe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am running MPlayer-1.0pre3 in OpenBSD. I tried newer
> versions, but they have errors seeking in some of my
> mpeg files.
>
> I have an error with MPlayer that causes mplayer to
> crash with the WMV files. They will play for a while
> without problems, but at certain points, mplayer will
> close with the error:
>
> MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module:
> decode_video
> -MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM...

Sorry, but you're all alone here. as this pages states it:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/bugreports.html
Only bugreports of CVS version of MPlayer can be processed. It's
pretty much only a lack of manpower.

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/