[MPlayer-users] Mplayer OSX

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:52:03 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/23/06, Kichigai Mentat <kichigai at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2006, at 01.36, Alessandro Lendaro wrote:
>
> > The latest version available for download appears to be
> > Mplayer OSX Preview at
> > http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/MPlayer-dev-CVS-050904.dmg
> > New versions followed? Is there a download site for CVS current
> > builds,
> > for those who don't know/want/have time to
> > compile it ?
> Sadly, nope. Which does kind of suck, since I'm having a major pain
> trying to compile the CVS version on my OS X machine. Plus, it
> doesn't allow for other toys, like Theora, XviD, FAAC, Lame, and
> other things you have to compile in your self.

Once you will have a working binary, how about putting it online so
that other ppl can use it?

Guillaume

--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/