[MPlayer-users] Eagles - Hell Freezes over DVD

Ni Bo nibooni1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:30:51 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Just a curiosity - has anyone tried encoding this dvd and if so what success
did you have? I am able to encode it but video quality is disgraceful. I
spent quite a bit of time on it as it was the first movie I tried to encode
with mencoder :-) Luckily I grabbed a different DVD to try before I pulled
all my hair out!

On a different note, does anybody on the list own a Snazio Net Cinema?
(http://www.snazio.com/Links/Net%20DVD%20Cinema(new).htm)

If so you may be interested to know that they did deliver the server source
code as promised and it's now running perfectly on my linux machine. (Maybe
old news but I couldn't find anyone who'd had success)

Cheers,

Niboo