[MPlayer-users] Can't play Nero Digital MP4 video with new MPlayer

Sebastian Krämer spambouncer at skraemer.de
Thu Jul 13 02:38:17 CEST 2006

Kurt Lettmaier wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> forgot to post the link to the mp4 file.
>
> Here it is 30 MB gz on Rapidshare (Nero Recode can't produce
> smaller files):
>
> http://rapidshare.de/files/25666252/W_GTWTs.gz.html

Got it.

>> Kurt Lettmaier wrote:
>>> Sorry for my double posting.
>>> But I was not able to answer a replay because in my settings
>>> "Digest Mode" was On.
>>>
>>> Since MPlayer mingw32 1.0 pre7 and also with pre8 I am not
>>> able to play Nero Digital MP4 video files encoded with
>>> Nero Recode on Windows XP SP2.

It plays fine here (Linux x86, MPlayer dev-SVN-r19021-3.4.6) (that
Wallace and Gromit episode is nice btw. *g).
Maybe you can get a more recent Windows build from somewhere? Or perhaps
someone else can try it on windows with either pre8 or svn version.
There might also be a small chance that someone notices something
'useful' in the output from MPlayer once you post it here..

Sebastian

PS: Please don't top-post ;)