[MPlayer-users] how to run gmplayer

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Mon Jul 17 20:14:47 CEST 2006

hi and thanks for the response,  make distclean brought me a step
forward, now it looks like this:

nowhiskey at murija2:/usr/local/bin$ ./gmplayer
MPlayer dev-SVN-r19126-4.0.4 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor         1.40GHz (Family: 6, Model:
13, Stepping: 8)
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Warning unknown option vo_dxr3_device at line 6
xscreensaver_disable: Could not find XScreenSaver window.
Cannot load font: Sans
Failed to open /dev/rtc: Permission denied (it should be readable by the
user.)
[skin] file ( /usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin ) not found.
Skin not found (default).
nowhiskey at murija2:/usr/local/bin$

and :

nowhiskey at murija2:/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins$ ls
Blue

perhaps it is possible to change some names here, so that it work?

cheers,
doc