[MPlayer-users] Converting between uncompressed AVIs?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 13:10:53 CEST 2006

Nathan Hiemenz wrote:

> ZSNES now lets you dump zmvs to movies. I've found it convienent for
> sprite ripping to use AVIs, it makes things faster and more accurate.

...and as an interesting side note, unless they've changed things from
when I was last informed about this, their "record this video game
session into an AVI" feature uses MEncoder for the purpose. (Not sure
how that works with the fact that their primary release platform these
days seems to be Windows.) I've never used it myself, so I'm not sure
about the details anymore, but it was very definitely the case the last
time I looked into the matter.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.