[MPlayer-users] Re: Bug when reading dumped .rm files

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:44:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 20 July 2006 20:38, John Brown wrote:

> 01D8EF4D: packet v63839 len=0
> bad packet len (0)
> 01D8EF51: packet v1010 len=1
> bad packet len (1)
> demux_real: Found INDX chunk. EOF.
> ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: audio)
> ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: audio)

I think mplayer crashed because it encountered the INDX chunk but still tried
to decode the data. I submitted a patch in the dev-eng list, Roberto is
working on a better solution, but you could try it

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/35797

I believe it should stop the crash, but I have no idea why the INDX chunk
appeared at 790s while the video lasts 20 min :(
--
Best Regards,
LR