[MPlayer-users] possible to send mono sound to just one speaker?

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:05:47 CEST 2006

Thanks, that's progress. This line sends audio to only one of the speakers:

-af pan=2:1

The problem is, I can't figure out the pan filter. I can't really find any
docs on it. This is the closest I found:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/advaudio.html

Sorry to ask what's probably a very silly question, but does anyone have any
idea how the pan parameters work?