[MPlayer-users] some DVDs play and others don't

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 23 03:01:42 CEST 2006

OK. Understood.   Yep - sorry about no -v , my bad.

Just to confirm,  SVN are the snapshots at
http://www.haque.net/software/mplayer/svn-snapshots/2006-07/

and probably a later more-recent one should be used ?

FYI. My version was probably off the Mandriva 2006 distro, and updated from
urpmi --update mapleyer, which seems not to be a proper way of updating the
version.

Many thanks.