[MPlayer-users] Mencoder 20060608 cannot play

- - hob4bit at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:56:13 CEST 2006

Dear Folks,

Hello, I have previously "MPlayer 1.0pre7try" which had problems
with reading ".tivo" files. I upgraded to the latest 20060608
version and now it does not play ".rm" files. Both versions
were compiled from source using Knoppix 4.0.2.

Does anybody know what is wrong? I have noticed that Ubuntu 6.06's
MPlayer also have this problem. Has ".rm" support but dropped or
do I know need some codecs?

Thanks