[MPlayer-users] Mencoder 2006-06-08 with XivD 1.1.0 =>Cantplaywith Window

hob4bit - hob4bit at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:51:59 CEST 2006

Hi, I worked out what stops Mencoder generated "xvid" from playing on
Windows Media
Player. The problem was that I converted a WMV that claims to have a frame
rate of
1000.000 (according to "mplayer -identify"). I don't believe it really is
using such a
high frame rate. Perhaps 1000.000fps means variable frame rate.

Anyway when I "mencode" using "-ofps 25" option the "xvid" generate plays on
WMP.
This is funny because WMP just says COORD1199 error. It should have said
"cannot
play 1000.000 frame rate".

Thanks