[MPlayer-users] frame interpolation and motion vectors

Peter Kryszkiewicz vertexg at telus.net
Mon Jun 19 23:15:14 CEST 2006

I've answered my own question, I think (previous post on frame
interpolation) and generated a new one. It seems the best way to convert
to an arbitrary frame rate (for instance 12fps to 23.97fps) is to
interpolate the motion vectors and use selective blur so that static
parts of the frames stay unaffected. Since this is interesting to me, Id
like to try doing it (in C++).

Would I be re-inventing the wheel, or is there Open Source software out
there that has already addressed this?