[MPlayer-users] Problems streaming wmv9 files since Pre7 -> Pre8 upgrade

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:27:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/21/06, Tom Kirkpatrick <tom at kirkdesigns.co.uk> wrote:
> I seem to be unable to play a WMV9 stream for more than a couple of
> seconds since upgrading MPlayer to Pre8. I'm hoping someone can help
> me decipher this and provide some idea as to why it's not playing
> properly as most of it means very little to me (I had been playing
> this same with no problems on Pre7):
>
> thanks ;)

mplayer -vf scale=640:480 -fs -v http://s-lon-01a.global-mix.net/itb

Works fine here with SVN version. Please make sure you don't have an
old codecs.conf lying around, and that you eventually don't have a too
old version of the win32 codecs package.

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill