[MPlayer-users] Bug with aspect ratio

Arne Thönes arne.thoenes at web.de
Sun Jun 25 15:44:02 CEST 2006

Interesting, I used 16/10 and it doesn't work, which I already stated. I
said that I need -aspect 4/3 or -monitoraspect 16/9 in order to fill the
screen. If you don't want to believe me, fine, but that's how it is and
don't tell me what should be or should not be, because it obviously isn't.
I have the latest version for Windows and my monitor is the Dell 24"
widescreen monitor.