[MPlayer-users] avisynth.dll

Tue Jun 27 03:02:00 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas!

 On 2006.06.26 at 03:52:01 -0700, Andreas wrote next:

> Hi yall,
> I get an error message with some media files on the internet, like the one
> below.
>
> Does anyone know what that avisynth.dll is and where I can get it?
>

> STREAM_HTTP(1), URL:
> http://www.wdr.de/cgi-bin/mkram?rtsp://ras01.wdr.de/online/ard_sport/2006/fussball/wm2006/tagesthemen_060624_g.rm
> Resolving www.wdr.de for AF_INET6...

You can get it, but 1) it works only under windows and 2) the problem
lies elsewhere, avidemux is just a generix demuxer for text files so it
kicks in when some others are failed.

In your case, just use -playlist option. That file is actually a
playlist, you can guess by its size as mplayer prints it "(87 bytes)".

--

Vladimir