[MPlayer-users] TVoverscan & mplayer ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Jun 27 20:26:56 CEST 2006

Hmm,

Thx for quick response.

I tried:
vf=dsize=752:564:0
vf=dsize=752:564:1
vf=dsize=752:564:2

No difference !

BTW: in man mplayer I can read:

"dsize=[aspect|w:h]
              Changes the intended display size/aspect at an arbitrary
point in the filter chain.
              Aspect can be given as a fraction (4/3) or floating point
number (1.33).   Alterna-
              tively, you may specify the exact display width and height
desired.  Note that this
              filter does NOT do any scaling itself; it just affects
what later scalers (software
              or hardware) will do when auto-scaling to correct aspect."

I didn't see option like "aspect-method".

Here is ./mplayer/conf file:

ao=alsa

ac=hwac3,a52,

subfont-encoding=cp1250