[MPlayer-users] FAAD throwing an infinite loop of errors with "-mc 0"

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Thu Mar 2 07:23:18 CET 2006

> mencoder ghost.nsv -fps 30 -ofps 30 -noskip -o output.flv -af-adv
> force=3 -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts cbr:br=24:mode=3 -ovc lavc
> -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=150:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3
> -mc 0
Using this, newest CVS, shows errors, adding:
-lavfopts i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -srate <rate>
helps, but the sound has a too high srate (for LAME), so setting srate
slows it, I had no time to tweak it now, sorry.

I'd recoment switching to lates CVS and retrying.
--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence