[MPlayer-users] mplayer mencoder not compiling under OS X 10.3

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:26:34 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/4/06, Andrea Gianarro <giandrea at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the answer, the configure.log file is an attachment to this mail.
> Bye,
>
> Andrea Gianarro

That's very odd: there's no test for "quartz" or "macosx". I can't
help you as I don't have such a machine (though If I had a shell
account on a similar machine I could maybe sort this problem out).

All I can advise you do do is do a fresh checkout of both ffmpeg and
mplayer, and re-test again. You could also try if pre7 works or not.
Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger