[MPlayer-users] Mplayer on Xinerama and DVD titles problem

VP vashp at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 6 10:35:57 CET 2006

Hello all in this list,

on my computer I set up Xinerama (or TwinView - I don't know exact diference) for playing videos on TV set. I compiled Mplayer with GUI.

In XF86Config I have "LeftOf" position - TV set on the left side and LCD on the right side.

If I run mplayer from command line I always get an output to LCD - even if I open terminal on the left part of screen.

If I run gmplayer I get the screen on TV set - this is correct. But when playing DVDs I select  "Open DVD" and then I want to skip advertisments and go directly to Title3 (as it is in the menu) But video always starts from Title1 (is is a bug or feature?).  If I press "Next title" button everything goes well.

Can anybody help me out ? How to move command-line mplayer to TV-Set ? How to make "Go to title3" in gmplayer work cerrectly ?

Thank you in advance,
Vaclav