[MPlayer-users] deinterlacing pal 50fps

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Mar 8 11:00:43 CET 2006

On Wednesday, 08 March 2006 at 10:32, yj wrote:
> oh,
> sorry for my twice-posting for this issue,
> I pushed the mouse before I modified the subject.
> sorry again.

Changing the subject is not enough. If you reply to a mail in some
unrelated thread (you know what threads are, don't you?) it'll still end up
attached to that thread unless you remove In-Reply-To: and References:
headers. But, seeing how you're posting (via Yahoo), I don't think you can
do that. So, instead of replying to some message, please compose a new one,
with appropriate subject. Oh, and one more thing, don't top-reply.

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression