[MPlayer-users] Frame save

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 18:01:55 CET 2006

yj wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any way for save all I-Frames or B/P-Frames
> to file?
> Thank you and Best regards.
>
> --- The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Phil Oleynik wrote:

<snip>

You've asked this question, or some variation, something like four to
six times now on various mailing lists. All but maybe one of the times,
you have done it by replying to a preexisting thread and changing the
Subject line. This time, you didn't even bother to remove the quote of
the entirely unrelated message you were replying to - which makes the
fact that you were top-posting, normally a bad thing, entirely
orthogonal to the problem. Worse still, in one of the other threads, you
have already gotten replies!

This kind of mindless request-spamming is more likely to get you banned
than get you an answer.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.