[MPlayer-users] Installation help / consultant needed

Eric S. Nagel eric at ericnagel.com
Thu Mar 9 21:14:28 CET 2006

Hello everyone:

I've tried to install this properly by myself, and cannot get it right.
The installation I need must convert a 3g2 (or 3gp) video to avi, mpg,
and flv.  Also, avi or mpg to flv, but the real problem, as I see it, is
the first part (dealing with 3g2 files).

I don't have time to keep debugging this, and would rather pay a
consultant to login & install the software for me.  There's nothing else
that's critical on my box (no other live websites), so you'll have sudo
access to install whatever you need.

If you're interested, please e-mail me with your turnaround time (when
it can be done by) and how much $ it'll cost me.  I appreciate any free
advice I've received so far, but I really need professional help, and am
willing to pay for it.

As a side note, if a list admin is reading this message, I was told to
confirm my subscription by visiting
http://mplayerhq.hu/mailman/confirm/mplayer-users/(my confirmation code
here), but that link doesn't work.  Replying to the confirmation e-mail
worked fine, though.

Thanks,

Eric S. Nagel
eric at ericnagel.com