[MPlayer-users] Bug 1 of 2: MKV fast forward doesn't work correctly - Mac OS X 10.3.9

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Mar 21 19:39:43 CET 2006

On Tue, March 21, 2006 07:09, Kichigai Mentat wrote:
> I think that skipping is just plain b0rk'd with MKV. I've had a
> similar problem where I can jump forward, but not backwards in a
> Matroska video. All it does is dump the existing keyframe info, and
> reads from the next frame as if noting preceded it.

You are using a very recent CVS version, aren't you? MKV seeking was
somewhat broken for a while a month or two ago because I missed it in
a CVS commit. If it doesn't work now, you should follow the bug
reporting guidelines, and, especially, provide a sample file. At the
very least, we can verify that your problem is reproducible and/or
isn't architecture-specific.

-Corey