[MPlayer-users] fc5 install problems

Brian Jones bjones at houstoncompanycpa.com
Thu Mar 23 16:28:41 CET 2006

never could get the xv driver working (missing xvlib.h) due to it not being in FC5  not even in the  proto-devel package... but oh well... did finally get it to work by recompiling from cvs and then the -zoom switch worked... (and was able to compile with gcc 4 (forgot the gcc32 switch and it worked ))

Thanks again for all the help!

Brian