[MPlayer-users] libdha/Makefile suggestion

Tue Mar 28 19:02:47 CEST 2006

Hi Julian Sikorski!

 On 2006.03.28 at 17:54:47 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote next:

> I am running Fedora Core 5, and here /sbin is not put into $PATH when
> invoking su. As a result, ldconfig is not found when mplayer is
> installed/uninstalled using su -c"make install". I know I could use su
> -, but it is not that convenient taking into account that it is not
> necessary very often. So my suggestion is to change all ldconfig
> occurences to /sbin/ldconfig. Would it be possible? Greets.

Indeed it should have been done a long ago, implying that /sbin or
/usr/sbin is in your PATH is a very bad style IMO. If "make install"
should run ldconfig at all, it should always run /sbin/ldconfig on linux
systems.

--

Vladimir