[MPlayer-users] dts audio CD playback (-ac dtscd) with a52 CRC errors

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Mar 28 21:40:40 CEST 2006

On Tuesday, 28 March 2006 at 20:17, Lars Steinke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> when trying to get mplayer to play back a dts audio CD via spdif
> passthrough,  I fail miserably with "mplayer -ac dtscd cdda://1" or
> "mplayer -ao alsa:device=spdif -ac dtscd cdda://1":

There's no such -ac in current CVS code. It must've been patched
by the packager.

> MPlayer dev-CVS--4.0.2 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team

Unknown MPlayer version. Unsupported.

[...]
> So for -ac hwdts the switch to DTS works, but not for -ac dtscd!
> Any idea what else I could try?

Try not to use broken MPlayer builds.

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression