[MPlayer-users] [xfocus-SD-060329]MPlayer: Multiple integer overflows

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Mar 29 16:40:36 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

Just to make a statement now for all those "we care about your
security" groups out there.

IF YOU FOUND A SECURITY RELATED BUG IN A SOFTWARE,
CONTACT THE DEVELOPERS FIRST BEFORE YOU GO PUBLIC!

Otherwise there is no meaning in writing such a report at all.
Or are you so stupid that you think that we could fix the bug
and release a new version the very same moment you release
your advisory?
Have you an idea how many people you put at risk by your stupidty?

			Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ