[MPlayer-users] New version

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:30:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/2/06, Калимуллин Артур <kalimullin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> When the new version of MPlayer will be aviable?

It was supposed to be released last week-end, but unfortunately, there
still are some bugs that we want to get fixed before.

Meanwhile, as Nico said, you can grab a cvs snapshot.

Guillaume

is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.