[MPlayer-users] Re: how to repair a file

Fabio Papa fn024607 at yahoo.it
Thu May 4 10:33:11 CEST 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 09:58, SKAL wrote:
> ok ... tnx to all...
> it seems that the "-fps 25" solved the problem...
>
> tnx to Nico Sabbi and to all the others... :-)
>
> Leo

Hi,
sorry for the late reply. I know of a tool, Project-X, which is written
in java (not ideal, I know) that does wonders on damaged mpeg
files. It even converts transport streams to program streams.
All you have to do is open the buggy file and re-save.

I don't have the url on hand, but a rapid search on Google should
give it to you.

Fabio