[MPlayer-users] Re: [POOL] Moderate some users (was: Re: [-] Re: divx 6)

Matthias Wieser mwieser at gmx.de
Thu May 11 10:13:49 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2006 04:44 schrieb Rich Felker:
> This thread is dead. I will not do Matthias the honor of reading his
> nonsense, nor responding to it. Please take the trolling somewhere
> else where it's welcome.

Thanks for respecting at least one of my several EOD and "stop sending
personal flames to mplayer mailinglists (because it's offtopic)" requests.

The videos at the given download address will remain available for ~8 days
if someone else want's to assure oneself that GMC can improve quality.

Regards,
  Matthias