[MPlayer-users] Fatal Error Signal 11 and other issues

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon May 15 08:48:31 CEST 2006

Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> First off I gotta say I love Mplayer even with having these issues.
>
> OK the first one is kinda big and I haven't figured it out. Whenever
> I play video files, once the video has finished I alot of times get a
> fatal error box stating:
>
> "Mplayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown"
>
> If this doesn't happen when the video is finished then if I go to
> select a new source it will come up there.

Please follow the bug reporting guidelines at
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html (more specifically,
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash).

> Another issue I am having is with certain quicktime videos. For
> example: I downloaded the HQ Halo 3 trailer from bungies website, and
> had no issues playing it at first, but now the video is serverly
> lagging behind the audio.

Can't easily help you with these two, but at minimum you need to post
the full output of MPlayer from attempting to play each file. (Having
told us where to find the files for ourselves is good, but not
necessarily sufficient.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.