[MPlayer-users] Old AMD agina ..

Julián Nuñez julian.dia3 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:24:38 CEST 2006

malcolm wrote:
> Apart from the fact that I can't spell ...
>
> I thought Durons and Athlon were slightly different
> The early Durons had a different chipset to later
> ones and Athlons. Also the Duron is the hamster
> powered 'budget' chip.... I guess I can live with
> this as the penalty for being poor ;-) I just rather
> hoped someone could confirm it is a 'feature' and
> I'm not just loosing it completely

MPlayer dev-CVS-060516-10:53-3.4.5 works like a charm in my Duron
Spitfire 800 using Kubuntu 5.10 and kernel 2.6.12-10-k7.
Please note that I don't have a DVD drive, so this is playing video and
audio files from hard drive, CD-ROM and internet.

--
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. remember. we are eternal.