[MPlayer-users] 5.1 audio

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu May 18 21:48:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/18/06, Corey Hickey <bugfood-ml at fatooh.org> wrote:

> A few months ago I wrote a proof-of-concept patch to address this
> situation for 6-channel AAC.
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-February/040764.html
>
> I didn't get any feedback, though, and I ended up moving on to other
> things. I may take up the issue again later on if I have time (anyone
> else is certainly welcome to do it for me, of course).

I did find your patch very interesting, but as I don't have any 5.1
support on my machine... Keep it up Corey though ;-) If no one reacts,
it just means you have got your hands untied and you are free to do
whatever you wish on MPlayer source code ;)

... that's at least the way I see it ;)

Guillaume

--
An Israeli man's life was saved when he was given a Palestinian man's
heart in a heart transplant operation. The guy is doing fine, but the