[MPlayer-users] Fatal Error Signal 11 and other issues

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 20 10:38:18 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 06:05:06AM -0600, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
> >>Try a different skin (or edit the skin file and remove and "$C" you find).
> >>If ever I get bored I will look for a way to fix it properly.
>
> When I edit the skin file do I just remove the $C or replace it?
> Here is the exact line:
> dlabel = 118, 33,  50, 0,   font, "$C"

Whichever you prefer.

> >Or just cvs update...
>
> Is there a update with CVS that fixes this, because my last CVS update
> was 5-17-06 @~4:00 AM MST. And I still have the issue.

Obviously. If I write something like "Just cvs update" that usually
means I just commited a fix, normally < 10 min ago, in this case
actually:
Wed, 17 May 2006 19:29:08 +0200 (CEST)
Btw. writing only "MST" is pretty useless, I doubt anyone here knows all
those timezone abbreviations, giving the GMT offset is more helpful.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger