[MPlayer-users] Is the CVS server down?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue May 23 10:37:02 CEST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006 23:11:17 -0500
Jeff Cook <cookiecaper at sunflower.com> wrote:

> Yeah, in fact I think all of mphq is down. You can get CVS snapshots at
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~rtogni/snapshots , though. The subject line in
> IRC says "...mphq is down, no news yet". It used to say "can't be fixed
> until Monday".

First: Please do not top post, it's evil!

What happend is, that the old main server, which was still
used to provide mailinglists and cvs died friday afternoon.
First we thought it was a dead PSU and thus thought it'll
be back up on Monday when we get a new one. Apperantly this
wasn't the case. So we used the backup to rebuild those
two services on the new server. As you can see, mailinglists
work again, but svn will take some time until it's ready.

As we did a live switch, we are fully aware that not everything
works perfect and that there are still some problems. If you
notice anything odd with the mailinglists, please let me know.

				Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ