[MPlayer-users] xinerama full-screen problem, workaround

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue May 23 20:36:24 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:42:53PM +0800, Michael Holland wrote
> Using "-xineramascreen 1" has solved the problem. Perhaps the option
> should be added to the man page and '--help' output please?

You did not say which version you are using, so:
If you use latest CVS: It is a bug and I will fix it if I can reproduce
it (I can't so far).
If you aren't using latest CVS: It should be fixed since ca. 2 weeks, so
updating might be worth a try.
Easy way to test if you have a "good" version: does -xineramascreen -1
give an illegal value error? If not, you have a "good" version.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger